Microsart® e.jet Laboratory Liquid Transfer Pump
The Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump is a small, state-of-the-art liquid transfer pump for optimal vacuum filtration in your Microbiological QC lab.
Top Features of the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump
- Small foot print – no need of suction flasks between pump and manifold
- Simultaneous transfer of filtered liquid to waste
- Constant flow rates and defined maximum vacuum
Popular Applications for the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump
- Filtration of liquid samples in Microbiological Quality Control labs
The Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump is a superior choice for your vacuum filtration needs. This laboratory transfer pump is equipped with a quick connection. It is ideal for filtration of liquid samples in microbiological quality control, achieving a transmembrane pressure of 600 mbar and a flow rate of 4.0 NI/min (4.0 Normiliters water displacement by air in one minute).
Smooth and Reliable Filtration
The Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump was designed to be efficient and highly reliable. Constant flow rates and a defined maximum vacuum guarantee smooth and reliable filtration.
Sartorius pumps use state-of-the-art technology to meet demanding needs. Unlike traditional vacuum pumps, this pump allows simultaneous transfer of the filtered liquid to waste. It is designed to pump gas and liquids, meaning no loss of efficiency or malfunctions from water drawn into the pump head.
Reduced Complexity and Space
Traditional pumps consist of numerous parts, including connectors, tubes, vacuum containers, protection filters, Woulff’s bottle and the vacuum pump. After several samples, the vacuum must be broken using those traditional pumps to empty the filtrate collection container. These complex systems require more laboratory space and are time-consuming. These needs are compactly addressed with the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump.
Versatility to Match Your Needs
Whether you would like to use a vacuum flask or prefer a flask-free solution, Sartorius pumps will answer your needs and help you save space without compromising performance. The Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump is ideal for 1, 3, and 6-branch manifolds.
Building up the vacuum filtration system is easy and fast, thanks to the innovative Quick Connections.
- ApplicationMicrobial Enumeration
- Food & Beverage
- Environmental/Water Testing
- Dust / Water Protection According to IEC 529IP 64
- Electrical / Battery itemYes
- Protection ClassIII
- Dimensions WxDxH120 × 170 × 190 mm
- Additional Product SpecificationsMax. temperature of liquid media: 5 – 80 °C
- Flow Rate> 4.0 Nl/min
- Maximum Viscosity< 150 cSt
- Pump Flow4.0 l/min
- Maximum Vacuum400 mbar
- Operating Pressure1 bar
- Input Wattageno information available
- Line Frequency50 – 60 Hz
- Line Voltage100 – 240 V
- Power Requirements47 – 63 Hz
- BrandMicrosart® e.jet
- Pack Size1
- Type of PumpLiquid Transfer Pump