The following statement provides an overview of how we ensure this protection and what kind of data is collected and for which purpose.
1) Collecting Personal Data
- when customers register and/or uses our Services or Site, or opens an account with us
- when customers submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services by online
- when customers enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in the course of interactions with us, or when customers uses our products and services;
- when customers interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), chat (whatsapp), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails
- when customers use our electronic services, or uses services on our website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when customers interact with our website.
- when customers carry out transactions through our Services
- when customers provide us with feedback or complaints
- when customers register for a contest, events, marketing campaigns or promotions,
- when customers submit personal data to us for any reason
2) Collecting Personal Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- When visiting the website
- Upon registration
- For orders
- When using our contact form
- When registering our newsletter
- When using the chat
Such Personal Data may include information concerning your name, address (including shipping and billing address), gender, contact information, email address, telephone number and company name.
3) Impact Subsequent from Incomplete Personal Data
The incomplete information of Personal Data or if such Personal Data provided is not satisfactory to Labmallx (and/or any of our authorised supplier), we may unable to continue your purchase/enquiry or a third party’s purchase of Labmallx products and/or services (whether online or offline).
4) Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
Labmallx collected the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Processing your enquiry/purchase of Labmallx’s products and/or services (whether online or offline) where you are named as the recipient;
- Processing your application for Labmallx’s Membership Programme and Members Privileges Scheme;
- For Labmallx’s customer relationship procedures to monitor and improve our services;
- For marketing of our services or products which may be of interest to you;
- For our internal record keeping;
- For payment collection from you;
- To meet any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any member companies of Labmallx’s;
- For the issuance of vouchers and/or administer any customer benefits; and
- For purposes relating to any of the above (including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis).
5) Information Protection
At each workstation, it is password-protected. However, we cannot guarantee that loss, abuse or unpermitted data alteration will not occur. We may share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with our group only, that is LabmallX for the above Purposes. We may disclose your information when legally compelled to do so.
6) Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
Personal Data provided to Labmallx (or any of its suppliers) will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Labmallx (and/or any of its authorized suppliers) for the purposes set out in terms number 4 above. Labmallx (or any of its authorized suppliers) may disclose the Personal Data that you have provided to the following categories of parties:-
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under the law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- any related companies of Labmallx, including those located outside Malaysia and/or those established in the future;
- our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers, credit reporting agencies; and
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may determine to be necessary or appropriate.
Labmallx implement a variety of security measures in an effort to maintain the safety of your personal information. Labmallx take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Labmallx security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where Labmallx have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Labmallx ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while Labmallx strive to protect your personal information, Labmallx cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk.
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
8) Data Transferring and Sharing
Where Labmallx consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, Labmallx may transfer your Personal Data to supplier companies of Labmallx within or outside Malaysia that may or may not have similar protections in place regarding your Personal Data and its use as set out in this policy. You hereby consent to such transfer of your Personal Data to a place outside Malaysia.
9) Your Rights of Access and Correction
You have the right to request access to and correction of Personal Data. You may:
- Check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- Request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- Request that your Personal Data is retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- Request that we specify or explain our policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us;
- Communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes; and
- Withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.