Measures Sample in 3 seconds
EzDrop 1000 Micro-Volume Spectrophotometer
UV-VIS spectroscopy is a widely accepted technique for the characterization of molecules in life science research and discovery. Not only does it provide fast measurement on a micro-volume scale, it also offers accuracy in terms of wavelength and nanometer absorbance range.
The EzDrop 1000 Micro-Volume UV Vis Spectrophotometer is a powerful tool to enhance your research efficiency. With its Nano hydrophobic coated sample window, it allows for dynamic full-spectrum 190-1000 nm absorbance measurement with high accuracy within just 3 seconds.
Features and Benefits
Comprehensive Operation Experience
● The built-in intuitive graphic interface is easy to use, and can be operated without extra computing equipment, saving space in the laboratory.
● Multiple built-in functions allow you to measure nucleic acids, proteins, cells and other samples with the touch of a button.
● The automated measuring function raises the speed and convenience of operation.
● The thoughtfully-designed assist light makes up for the lack of ambient light, and minimizes sample placement errors.
● A layer of Nano hydrophobic coating on the sample window ensures the formation of sample column.
● The replaceable sample window system greatly reduces the possibility of residual contamination.
● The CV value of absorbance is > 1
● The cushion design on the detection arm reduces impact, which in turn reduces error in experiments.
- Sample Volume
- 1 µL minimum volume
- Sample Number
- 0.5 mm / 0.05 mm
- Light Source
- Pulsed Xenon flash lamp
- Detector Type
- 2048 element CMOS
- Wavelength Range
- 190 – 1000 nm
- 1.3 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy
- 1.0 nm
- Spectral Resolution
- 1.5 nm (FWHM at Hg 253.7 nm)
- Absorbance Precision (raw)
- 0.0015 A (0.5 mm)
- Absorbance Precision
- 0.03 A (1 cm equivalent)
- Absorbance Accuracy
- 3.0% at 0.75 A at 300 nm
- Absorbance Range (1 cm equivalent)
- 0 (0.04) – 400 A
- Detection Range
- dsDNA: 2 – 20000 ng/µL; BSA: 0.06- 600 mg/mL
- Sample Surface Material of Construction (Lower and Upper)
- Stainless steel and quartz window with hydrophobic treatment
- Measurement Time
- < 3 sec
- Operating System
- Custom Linux based OS
- Registered User Folder No.
- > 500 sets
- User Folder Password Protection
- 7” color LCD with capacitive touch panel
- Data Port
- 1 USB Type-A front port for USB flash drive
- Footprint Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 206 x 333 x 166 mm
- 3.5 kg ( 7.8 lb)
- Glove Compatibility
- All common lab gloves
- Internal Storage
- 32 GB flash memory
- Power Adapter
- Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz; Output: DC 24 V, 2.08 A
- CE, RoHS