DURAN® GL 45 HPLC Reservoir Bottle, clear, conical base
- > Manufactured from the material of choice for solvent bottles: borosilicate 3.3 glass. This material has an exceptional chemical durability offering a very low inorganic ion extractables profile, and the total absence of any organic extractables.
- > The optimized conical design allows the safest and most efficient delivery of mobile phase to HPLC analyzers
- > Ideal for large scale production using flow chemistry. Conical bases significantly reduce the amount of unused solution, reagents and solvents.
- > Analyser compatibility GL 45 thread fits standard HPLC connection caps
- > DURAN® is a borosilicate glass type 3.3 as specified by the international standard ISO 3585, and is classified as a “Type I, Class A low-expansion borosilicate glass” as defined by ASTM-E438-1992. DURAN® glass is classified by the USP / EP / JP pharmacopoeias as a “Type I neutral glass”
- > Retrace Code, and certificate for manufacturing lot traceability
- > On the two larger sizes, the central cavity can accommodate magnetic stir bars for improved mixing
- > Air vent hole in the skírt base when using in an ultrasonic bath for degassing
- > Durable white enamel volume graduations
The DURAN® reservoir bottles have been specially designed for the storage and delivery of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) mobile phases and solvents. Reservoirs have a one central cavity for the inlet filter to allow the most efficient delivery of mobile phase to HPLC analyzers. A safer and more convenient alternative to flat bottomed glass media bottles, the conical bottom reservoirs allow a greater recovery of solvent, without having to tilt the reservoir and risk a solvent spill, or introduction of air bubbles. The larger reservoirs allow longer, uninterrupted analyses. These are especially useful during a weekend or lengthy chromatographic analysis when there might be a risk of running out of solvents during unattended operation. Reservoirs are ideal for large-scale production using flow chemistry.
|Catalog No||Capacity (mL)||Thread||Diameter d (mm)||Height h (mm)|