ZX4 Advanced IR Vortex Mixer
Vortex mixer with adjustable stirring speed, in continuous or with the exclusive IR sensor.
Resistant and Versatile
- Variable speed operation, electronically controlled up to 3000 rpm
- Large choice of accessories to suit tubes, plates and flasks
- Universal voltage / frequency model
- Accessories fit by simple pressure
- Optimum resistance to chemicals from technopolymer casing
- Excellent stability with zinc alloy base
- Large, anti-slip rubber feet for staying in required position
- IP 42 protection against particles and liquids
- Designed for the longest lifespan and guaranteed by 1 years warranty
Advanced IR Vortex Mixer – IR Sensor, a VELP Patented Solution
VELP Scientifica is the only company in the world to offer a vortex mixer with the innovative and revolutionary IR Sensor, for an outstanding efficiency and exclusive comfort.
As soon the test tube is detected, the instrument automatically starts vibrating, without the need for any pressure!
Compared with the traditional touch mode, the patented infrared sensor technology ensures a drastic reduction in repetitive strain.
Choose the right accessories
ZX4 advanced IR vortex mixer can be connected to many platforms and accessories, being an extremely versatile solution ideal for any need.
Attachments are easily and securely fixed with a simple pressure and ensure excellent performance in terms of mixing on many kind of tubes and containers.
- A00000012 – Foam stand for
n° 19 microvials 1,5 ml, Eppendorf®
- A00000013 – Customizable soft foam top
- A00000014 – Foam stand for
n° 5 test-tubes Ø 16 mm
- A00000015 – Foam stand for
- A00000016 – Small rubber supporting plate Ø 50 mm
- A00000019 – Foam stand for
n° 4 test-tubes Ø 29 mm
When using platforms, do not exceed a speed of 800 rpm as high speeds may cause the sample to spill.
|CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL:||zinc alloy and technopolymer|
|SUPPORT SYSTEM:||4 anti-sliding feet|
|ORBITAL DIAMETER:||4.5 mm|
|SPEED:||up to 3000 rpm|
|OPERATING MODES:||infrared sensor, continuous|
|ELECTRONIC PROTECTION DEGREE CEI EN 60529:||IP 42|
|WEIGHT:||2.7 Kg (5.9 lb)|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD):||150x130x165 mm (5.9×5.1×6.5 in)|