For use with 47mm diameter membranes
- Manufactured from 3.3 expansion borosilicate glass
- The graduated funnel simplifies dosing and analysis
- Supplied with an interchangeable glass sieve plate and porosity 2 sintered glass filter disc for maximum flexiblity in filtering applications. Other porosity sintered discs are available separately
- Easy and quick assembly and disassembly for cleaning and replacement of filters and PTFE adapter.
- A GL14 plastic hose connection (suitable for tubing with an ID of 8 mm) enables the easy and safe connection of vacuum tubing
- All components are available as spare parts
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
One of the most important separation methods in the laboratory environment is filtration, which is used to separate or clean different media. For this working method, filters are required which are selected according to the application with regard to size and porosity. These filtering apparatus are suitable for a wide range of filtration applications including the filtration of HPLC solvents, filtration of corrosive solutions, sterile filtration and residue analysis.