- Manufactured from 3.3 expansion borosilicate glass
- Fitted with sintered glass filtration disc
- No requirement for filter paper
- Sintered disc is resistant to most corrosive reagents including ammonia and concentrated sulphuric acid
- Filter funnels can be used with a filtering flask via a conical rubber seal (GUKO)
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
Transferring liquids and solids is a common working method. In this activity the funnel is used, which due to its shape can absorb a relatively large amount of liquid or solid and transfer it through a constriction into a vessel with a small opening. Funnels are available in different sizes and designs, selected according to their application.