MS® PVDF membrane filter, particularly micro-porous membrane, can be prepared to exhibit high efficiency for particle removal. PVDF membrane has a low critical surface energy and conventional, hydrophobic, micro-porous PVDF membranes will not be wet by aqueous fluids.
MS Membrane stack consists of reinforced-type PVDF membrane. It can ensure wet air and other gas pass through smoothly, even when the differential pressure is very low. It holds the opposite capability against PVDF hydrophilic membrane.
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High temperature capabilities and excellent aging resistance
- Easy processing by extrusion, injection, compression, blow molding, solution process
- Physiologically harmless and approved for contact with food products -Low extractable levels
- Chemical Process Industry (pipes and fittings, pumps, valves, …)
- Off shore oil industry (multi layer structures for oil and gas…)
- High purity fluid transportation
- Wire and cables (communication cable jacket in the USA, …)
- Lithium batteries
|Membrane Material||Pore Size(µm)||Average Bubble Point(Mpa)||Flow Rate(25°C) Δp = 0.07 Mpa (mL/min/cm2)||Thickness(um)|
|PVDF(Hydrophobic)||0.22||0.12-0.15( Alcohol )||8-12||120-140|
|0.45||0.06-0.1( Alcohol )||30-45|