- Manufactured from borosilicate glass 3.3
- Glass thread tube with SVL thread is a finer thread compared to GL thread
- The nominal size refers to the core diameter at the thread.
- Safe and easy sealing and loosening of glass-glass components
- Grease-free working possible
- Glass articles for further processing
The DURAN® glass thread tube with SVL thread is a finer thread than the GL thread, which is also used for attaching to glass apparatus.
The nominal size refers to the core diameter at the thread.
Cat No : 28606440
Length l (mm) =150
Wall Thickness s (mm) = 2
Diameter d (mm) = 40
Diameter (mm) = 40
Thread = SVL 42
Material = BORO 3.3
Length (mm) =150
Wall Thickness (mm) = 2
Autoclavable = Yes
Quantity = 10